Essie Let It Bow Nail Art with @gopolished
Posted on December 17 2019
We've teamed up with Laurie (aka @gopolished) once again to bring you some exciting and festive holiday nail art using the Essie Let It Bow Collection! Essie's holiday 2019 collection includes six limited edition shades (also available in Essie Gel) in classic holiday colors and a touch of sparkle. Watch Laurie create the perfect holiday nail art using this collection!
"Deck The Halls" Nail Art Tutorial
What You'll Need:
- Essie "Let It Bow"
- Essie "Caught On Tape"
- Essie "Making Spirits Bright"
- Essie "Tied & Blue"
- Essie "Knotty or Nice"
- Essie "Under Wraps"
- A nude nail polish color (for the base) of your choice
- Matte Top Coat
- A black or dark nail polish color of your choice
- Detail brush
- Dotting Tool
1) Start by applying a nude nail color of your choice and top it off with a matte top coat. Allow to dry completely.
2) Using a fine detail brush, apply the black nail polish in diagonal lines across each nail, going in different directions.
3) Using a dotting tool, apply the black polish in tiny dots randomly along the lines. Allow to dry completely. (TIP: Having various sized dots makes a huge difference in the final look.)
4) Using the dotting tool again, use the colors from the Essie Let It Bow Collection and place the dots on top of the black ones.
If you recreate this look, share your photos with us @beyondpolish! A huge thanks to Laurie for creating this cute and festive holiday nail design. Be sure to check out more of her work on Instagram & YouTube @gopolished.
The Essie Let It Bow Collection is available now!